Java Jazz on TV

In this early morning, I finding my self watching  an extraordinary show on TV .

Java Jazz Festival !

And you have to know, they have Jamie Cullum as the special show!

Gosh…..

He’s truly an artist!

Ooooo….maaaa….gooooosssshhh…..

He makes me truly speechless (but not as same as Mona does if she/he[?] sing a song for me).

Okay , I’ll tell what I’ve see :

1.     Jamie sang “Sexy Back” and “Don’t Cha” with the piano’s body as percussion.

2.     Jamie jumped in to the audience (How crazy he was! He even didn’t know how crazy the Indonesian if they’re the audience!)

3.     Jamie made some…mmm….improvement (maybe..) and he proved that he’s the truly artist., truly musician, and truly crazy… (Of course! No one will make the piano’s body as percussion like he did!)

Whatever it be, I LOVE JAVA JAZZ !!!!

My favorite Jamie Cullum’s song is “Twenty Something”…

And in this festival, he made the different kind of this song…

He made it more powerful but still jazz to attract the audience,

and he did it !

And I’m sorry…

I have to finish my story here because I have to go to Monas now….

Catch ya later!

(what an American accent…)

 

0 comments: