PRASETIYA MULYA BUSINESS SCHOOL

"Oui Madame, j'ai 16 ans et je suis étudiante"
My france teacher still not believe in me when I said I'm sixteen and already a college student.
Ok. Here is more about my campus life.

I'm an undergraduate student of Prasetiya Mulya Business School, on business major.

I think that this is a very cool college with all of the student use blazer (for woman) and talk about money, finance, and of course business management everyday!
My favourite subject is Introductory to Business and Management (of course) and also Business Mathematics. (Yes we do learn math but with more application in business case).


This is gonna be my second home

With a very-modern-new-building, i feel very comfort and convenience to study here. The class was very super-comfy with a comfy chair and advanced technology. We also use finger print for class present. There is study hall for comfy study atmosphere, and many student activity club. I join "Traders Club" where all of "wanna-be-top-traders" meet. C'est super!

Tadaaaaaaaaaa ! I present you a very-happy-student of business school!


0 comments: